Casino-Goose (‘Us’, ‘We’, or ‘The Owner’) operates the https://casino-goose.com website (the ‘Service’). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Administration of the webpage shall process your following personal data which you provide to the Administration through any of the contact forms or chats placed on the website:
- Your full name;
- E-mail addresses;
- Phone number;
- or other personal data that you may voluntarily provide us with.
We process your personal data for the below-specified purposes:
- for internal reports;
- provision of information and services requested by users;
- for responding to users’ requests;
- to improve the quality of our products;
- to improve the quality of our services;
- for monitoring the performance of the webpage;
- for sending different types of electronic correspondence;
- for interviewing;
- for the building of statistical databases;
In connection with the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
a) the right of access to your personal data, i.e. the right to receive our confirmation whether your personal data is being processed, for how long a for what purposes and to receive further information described below;
b) the right to rectification of your personal data in case they are inaccurate;
c) the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
d) the right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to have us erase your personal data if any of the following cases arise:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the above-specified purposes;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- your personal data is being processed unlawfully by us;
- your personal data must be erased in order to fulfill our legal obligation;
e) the right to restriction of the processing of your personal data if any of the following cases arise:
- you contest the accuracy of the processed personal data;
- the processing of your personal data is unlawful;
- we no longer need your personal data for the given purposes;
f) the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data which are processed by us with the use of technical means (stored in an electronic register etc.) in a structured, machine-readable format;
g) the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant personal data protection authority of your country in case you believe our processing of your personal data is unlawful.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Take a look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Casino Goose may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Children have no access to this webpage.
Please note that your consent to the processing of your personal data is a contractual requirement of the Administration and that you are not obligated to give the consent.
In case you have any questions or inquiries in connection with the processing of your personal data, please let us know on the email address email@example.com.